Reliable Roofers: Fortified Roofing
Having a roof over your head is not an option. But you do have options for having a quality roof at a great price. Fortified Roofing, experienced roofers who have served NJ since 1977, have an excellent track record for providing quality service at a great price.
- Got a leaky roof, storm damage, or missing shingles? We can help.
- Fortified Roofing offers flexible appointments around your schedule.
- Get a free roofing quote fast.
- Interested in a brand new roof? We can remove your old roof and install a new one or we might be able to lay a new roof over your existing roof.
- We provide a wide variety of high-quality shingle colors and styles.
- We install Velux brand skylights, too.
- Need financing? We offer no money down / zero interest options.
- Yes, we clean up, too.
- Benefit from our years of experience serving the New Jersey area with residential roofing services.
- The vast majority of roofs that we replace are replaced in just one day.
- We're a Master Elite Roofing Contractor with GAF, the most respected name in high-quality shingles. GAF only selects the top 3% of contractors in the roofer industry for this respected and coveted status.
- Rest assured of a great experience with us based on our customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Our skilled roofers are true professionals with a reputation for high quality and fast results.
- Your new roof will look great and improve your home's curb appeal.
- We're featured as a great roofer on Angie's List, a trusted contracting resource.
- Need a roof but concerned about the cost? We offer Zero interest and no money down financing through GE Capital.
- We clean up. When the job is done, all you'll be left with is a great roof!
If you would like to ask a question regarding roofers, a new roof installation, roof leak repairs, skylight options or gutters and downspouts please contact Fortified Roofing today!
We know how stressful it is when you need a new roof but don't have the funds. We had a cash-strapped client recently referred to us who had been trying to sell their home without taking a loss for almost 2 years. When they finally found a potential buyer, their roof was the road block. The building inspector reported that despite the fact that they hadn't had any roof problems; the roof was at the end of its life. The sale became conditional on that roof being replaced.
The clients, Frank and Judy, having been hit hard by the recession, didn't have the funds to pay roofers for a new roof and blemished credit meant they couldn't qualify for a loan. Their realtor referred them to us. Not only did we do the job without a deposit but we also waited until their closing day for payment --- two months later. Frank and Judy were thrilled with our flexibility and the new homeowners loved their new roof.
Roofing - It's a dirty job. And we love it!